To ensure that all visitors enjoy the garden and for your own safety, we politely request that visitors observe the following:
- Only guide dogs are permitted in the café. All other dogs can use the rear gazebo with their owners.
- Please keep dogs on leads at all times, as there is wildlife in the garden.
- Feeding seed to wildlife is permitted, but we request that no bread is given to them, as this is harmful.
- Please do not participate in recreational sports, including cycling, skating, skateboards, scooters, use of children’s powered vehicles and ball games.
- For your own safety, no swimming, boating, fishing, paddling or bathing in the ponds is permitted.
- Please do not dig up/pick/cut any flowers/plants/fruit/vegetables/mushrooms.
- Please help to keep the garden tidy by not dropping litter or confetti.
- Ad-hoc BBQ’s or fires are not permitted due to safety.
- Please ask permission for taking formal photographs so there is no clash with other events (and note that fees will apply).
Thank you for your co-operation and enjoy your visit