To ensure that all visitors enjoy the garden and for your own safety, we politely request that visitors observe the following:
- Only guide dogs are permitted in the café. All other dogs can use the rear gazebo with their owners.
- Please keep dogs on leads at all times, as there is wildlife in the garden.
- Feeding seed to wildlife is permitted, but we request that no bread is given to them, as this is harmful.
- Please do not participate in recreational sports, including cycling, skating, skateboards, scooters, use of children’s powered vehicles and ball games.
- For your own safety, no swimming, boating, fishing, paddling or bathing in the ponds is permitted.
- Please do not dig up/pick/cut any flowers/plants/fruit/vegetables/mushrooms.
- Please help to keep the garden tidy by not dropping litter or confetti.
- Ad-hoc BBQ’s or fires are not permitted due to safety.
- Please ask permission for taking formal photographs so there is no clash with other events (and note that fees will apply).
- Memorials – Whilst we greatly appreciate the sentiments behind requests it is with the deepest respect that we have to say that we can no longer at this time consider trees, benches or other memorials. we have currently reached capacity and thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for your co-operation and enjoy your visit